Careers with Envogue
We are seeking a new full-time assistant to join our team!
Full-time Stylist Assistant
- Seeking a self-motivated, responsible, committed, and team-oriented candidate
- Hourly-based position with focus on continuing education and your career growth
- *Applicants must have a valid state board cosmetology/hairstylist license.*
- Must be available weekends
For more details on this position, please visit the following link:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with an awesome personality to staff our front desk for a few days per week starting at the end of May 2018!
- Prior experience in Customer Service required
- Experience working with salon booking software required *Experience working with Booker software preferred!*
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent social skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Able to calmly handle stressful or busy situations
- A quick learner
- Eagerness to help in various situations
Ideal Candidate for Receptionist position has experience working with the following:
- Booker salon-booking software
- WordPress basics and updating webpage
- Face-to-face interaction with clients as well as via phone, e-mail, and all other forms of communication
- Working in a fast-paced environment
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Applicant for Assistant Position” or “Applicant for Receptionist Position” depending which position you are applying for, to be considered for either role!